Monday, May 23, 2016

Divorce in Utah Attorney says -- Call Me -- Ask Me -- Questions! 801-676-7308


Look - if you've been following my blog and my youtube channel - you probably feel like you know me, right?

I mean, yeah, I'm "that" guy -- I'm the attorney... I do divorce and criminal work.

I'm here to help you through the tough times.

I want to help you.

And as a part of giving back - I answer questions that are submitted to me.  So hey, I'm running low on questions -- give me a call - shoot me message through this blog and let's get a conversation started.

Watch my latest video below.



And remember - if you have questions about divorce in Utah, it is best to speak with a competent attorney who regularly practices in Divorce law.  That’s what I do.  I do criminal law and divorce law.
Those two areas take up a little over ½ of my practice.  You need to talk to a great divorce lawyer.  I can’t give you legal advice over youtube or in a blog post.  I’d love to, but I can’t.  The main reason is because facts matter in a case.  Your specific circumstances matter to how I believe a judge or a court commissioner will rule in your Utah divorce or child custody case.   Accordingly, please call me or another attorney.  My number is 801-676-7308.

Just because you call me, doesn’t mean you have to hire me.  You can hire another cheap attorney if you want to.  It’s completely up to you.  I say: go over all of your options and make a decision and move forward.  I’m going to try to keep posting on youtube and my blog, so I need your help to provide me good questions about Utah child custody law, child support, parent-time;
alimony (sometimes called spousal support or maintenance); and division of debt, splitting up property, pensions 401(k)s, and other retirement benefits and how Utah judges split them up.

I don’t care if your question is about post-decree modification or changing child support, give me a call and – hey – if I can’t get your call because I’m on the other line or in court or in a meeting; you can schedule a free consultation with my staff.  Call 801-676-7308 and get your free consultation on divorce in Utah now.

Thanks for enjoying the journey with me.

Until next time - come and see me soon --




James R. Balmforth, Esq.


Utah Divorce Lawyer
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah 84088 United States

Telephone: (801) 676-7308


Utah Divorce Lawyer
4.9 stars - based on 45 reviews

1 comment:

  1. The terms that you are mentioned is very essential to to generate leads for Attorneys.Thank you for your valuable information Enjoyed reading the article..!

    California Bail Bonds

    ReplyDelete