Thursday, April 21, 2016

Unsolicited Testimonial from client | Utah Divorce Lawyer 801-676-7308

So a quick blog post today to share a testimonial with you.




Watch this testimonial.

Sometimes coming from a client, it's worth more than me tooting my own horn.

I know this blog is primarily about criminal defense law and I get it, but yes, I do divorces and child custody cases.  Most criminal defense clients don't want me to share their "testimonials" -- but yes, I get good results - heck, I get some great results for my clients.  Sometimes I come across brash or offensive, but I do care and I do work hard.  It shows when others share that.

I still have a "thank you card" from a client from years ago that still inspires me to help clients however I can.

Listen, just call me if you have a legal question

Enjoy the video ~

James R. Balmforth, Esq.
Draper Family Law and Criminal Defense Attorney
801-676-7308


No comments:

Post a Comment