Saturday, May 7, 2016

Do I Have A Good Lawsuit? How to Know if your lawsuit sucks... 801-676-7308 Utah attorney explains...

Hi everyone.

Thanks for coming back to visit my blog.

Before we go too far -- I want you to know that I appreciate your questions.

Every time someone gets me a good question, I can put up a blog post and make a cool video.

So, the question came in -->  how do I know if I have a good case?

So, that's a good question -- watch my video to understand what I need.



In this video I set forth what exactly I need to know in order to determine whether you have a good case or not. 

It all starts with documents.  I need to see and understand the paperwork.  Papers and Documents tell a story.  I need to know the story.  If I don't have the paperwork, I can't figure everything out.

I also need to know who the witnesses are.  Who are the key players? 

The more information I have in the beginning, the easier it is to outline whether you have a good case (or a great case).

Call me to discuss your potential case (if you think you've got a good one)...

Until the next question arrives, take care,



James R. Balmforth, JD
Kearns Utah Criminal Defense Attorney


Utah Criminal Attorney
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah 84088 United States

Telephone: (801) 676-7308


Utah Criminal Attorney
Rated 4.7/5 based on 9 reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment