Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Why Should I Hire You to Be My Attorney? 801-676-7308 Jim Balmforth explains...

I'm not a megalomanic.  I don't go around telling people that I'm God's gift to the legal field.  But I will tell you the truth - I am a fighter.  I go to court all the time.  As I write this, I've had 2 trials in the last 2 weeks.  That ought to tell you something.  I'm no stranger to the courtroom.  I know what I'm talking about.  I've been doing this for years and years.

Anyway,  I made this cool video to explain how I answer the question - why should I hire you?


So, now that you've watched it, what do you think?

Make sure you come back tomorrow and check out more blog rants and more recorded legal information to help you with your lawsuit in Utah.

best ~



James R. Balmforth, Esq.

Utah Criminal Defense Lawyer
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah 84088 United States

Telephone: (801) 676-7308
Fax:(801) 676-5508

Rated 4.7/5 based on 7 reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment