Monday, May 9, 2016

What is your Litigation Strategy? 801-676-7308 James Balmforth, West Jordan Utah Attorney explains

Welcome back friends and casual readers of my blog.

As you've probably figured out from my blog posts - theses aren't just about the Utah criminal justice system; I also talk about litigation in general (yes, it's true, I also do civil litigation, divorce, etc.)

But I was asked a great question --which is -- what is my litigation strategy.

Watch the video below...


In this video I explain what my overall litigation strategy is.  You know, the strategy that I take on is much different than the common lawyer out there.  I want to make sure that I am not only prepared, but that I am ready for the courtroom.

It is true that many cases settle; however, if you are not ready for the war, you will lose the battle.  My strategy is to be ready for war -- because in a very real sense, that is what we do in court.  You are at war with your opponent.  Whether your enemy is the state prosecutor or your neighbor over a real estate issue, it is war and court is the battlefield.

If you have a legal question you'd like answered, drop me a line here and I'll do my best to answer your question and perhaps I'll even do a video about it.

Thanks for watching.  Call me if you need legal help.

Best,

 

James R. Balmforth, Esq.
West Jordan Utah Lawyer


Utah Criminal Attorney
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah 84088 United States

Telephone: (801) 676-7308


Utah Criminal Attorney
Rated 4.8/5 based on 23 reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment